Stop SPAM by adding reCAPTCHA to your Elementor contact form.
Are you getting a bunch of spam from your contract forms? There is a simple way to help reduce all of that spam by adding reCAPTCHA to your contact form.
What is reCAPTCHA?
“reCAPTCHA is a free service from Google that helps protect websites from spam and abuse. A “CAPTCHA” is a turing test to tell human and bots apart. It is easy for humans to solve, but hard for “bots” and other malicious software to figure out.”
reCAPTCHA Ver 2
reCAPTCHA Ver 3
Let’s add reCAPTCHA!
In this Elementor Tutorial video, you will learn the step by step process to secure your contact form. Elementor has a native reCAPTCHA function within a contact form.
You will need to get the reCAPTCHA API keys from your Google account.
Adding reCAPTCHA to Your Elementor Contact Form
- Add reCAPTCHA to your form, choose reCAPTCHA or reCAPTCHA 3
- In the WordPress dashboard, ELEMENTOR – SETTINGS – INTEGRATIONS
- Click on the reCAPTCHA link and follow the instruction from your Google account to generate the reCAPTCHA API keys, the SITE KEY and SECRET KEY. Store these securely.
- In WordPress, Paste the API Keys into the fields and click save
- Check your form to ensure the reCAPTCHA is working.
More Tutorials for Elementor and WordPress
If you would like help, please contact me to set up a time to review your site.